What is a cookie? What is a pixel?
Cookies are files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device when visiting a website. Their main purpose is to recognize the user each time you access www.algonew.com and associated subdomains and also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, and facilitating navigation and usability of a web page. Cookies cannot damage your computer, but when they are active, they help us to identify and resolve possible malfunctions.
A pixel is a small piece of code inserted in a web page that allows us to find out how a user interacts with certain web content or email content, to measure and personalize the browsing experience.
Are they necessary to browse the web?
Only those that are essential for personalized and secure browsing, i.e. those indicated as “necessary cookies”, are essential. The rest are optional and can be configured by the user in a personalized way.
Customization of cookies by the user
The user will be able to customize and modify his preferences regarding the use of optional cookies, at the beginning of navigation, through the panel contained in the information notice or, subsequently, by clicking on the BLUE icon (‘Consent Preferences-Cookie Manager’) located at the bottom left of our website at any time.
– Icon ‘Preferences of consent’ algonew:
Cookies and other technologies are used.
Below are the cookies and other technologies used on the www.algonew.com website and associated subdomains, along with the characteristics of each one:
- Technical Cookies: They allow the user to navigate and use the different options or services enabled (identify the session, access the private customer area, etc …). Without them, browsing is not possible.
- Analysis Cookies: They allow the monitoring and analysis of the web user’s behavior. The information collected is used to measure the activity of the web to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service. This type of cookie is not necessary.
- Personalization Cookies: They allow to remember information so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users.
- Marketing Cookies: They store information about the user’s behavior allowing to development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. This type of cookie is not necessary.
ARE INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS MADE?
IS THIS POLICY SUBJECT TO CHANGE?
This policy may be modified depending on new demands or legal requirements. If the modifications introduced are significant, the user will be informed using a notice on the website.
CONFIGURATION ACCORDING TO THE BROWSER
Without prejudice to what is indicated in the third section, the user can also allow, block, or delete cookies and other technologies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your device. Below, you can access the configuration of the main web browsers: